Thanks To Our Utah FPA Sponsors
YOU ARE INVITED to the
8th Annual FPA Utah Symposium
Join us for Networking, Continuing Education & Great Speakers
A broad range of topics will be covered including:
- Ethics (2 hours required)
- Social Enterprise Investing
- Fraud Prevention
- Elder Abuse
…and much more.
Paula Noble Fellingham is another of our Amazing Keynote Speakers. Recipient, Doctorate of Education in Human Relations. Author of six books, including the internationally popular Believe It! Become It! How to Hurdle Barriers and Excel Like Never Before. Recipient of the “Points of Light Award” given by President George W. Bush. Recipient of the “President’s Volunteer Service Award” given by President Barack Obama. Honored as Washington State Young Mother of the Year and State Woman of the Year. Currently, Dr. Paula Fellingham is the Founder and CEO of the Women’s Information Network (WIN) an online educational and social network for women and a global community of women in many countries. Dr. Paula Fellingham has given presentations to many delegates at the United Nations, for the World Movement of Mothers in Paris, at the International Conference of the Worldwide Organization for Women, and numerous other conferences across the world. Paula participated in the World Congress on Families in Geneva, and at the World Movement of Mothers International Conference at NATO Headquarters. (Read her full bio Here.)
Join all of us on Friday, September 23 … from 7:30am to 5:00pm at The Little America Hotel, Downtown Salt Lake City
FPA Member = $95.00; Non-FPA Friends $145.00
Pricing after September 16th:
FPA member $120.00; Non-FPA Friends $170.00.
Click Here to register today!
- Join The FPAReady to get started? Connect with colleagues, influence regulatory initiatives and take advantage of an array of benefits including top rated conferences, career services and practice resources. Join today!
- Register For EventBe sure to not miss out on our upcoming FPA sponsored events. For the latest events and calendar items, register here.
- Login To AccountLog-in to your local Utah Chapter FPA account to change your information, make payments, and view your personal information. Click here to log-in.